Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens
- Visit parts of the palace not normally open to visitors
- See impressive art collections and lush gardens
- Private tour tailored to your interests
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance Palazzo Pitti
What To Expect
The palace houses a collection of museums, including the Palatine Gallery, a modern art gallery and the royal apartments. This personalized tour takes you through all of those attractions, in addition to the Winter Quarter and Quartier Prince of Naples, which are not normally open to visitors.
In the Boboli Gardens, you'll see the impressive Costume Gallery, the Porcelain Museum, the Silver Museum, and the lush Bardini Garden. Throughout the walk, your dedicated guide can tailor the tour to your interests and answer any questions you may have.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms