- Go sightseeing in Florence in the evening light
- Get great photo ops of several major landmarks
- Learn more on a walking tour with a local guide
- View an open-air statue that is a copy of Michelangelo’s David
Departure & Return
Pay attention to the numbering of the houses because in Florence there are two types of numbers, red and black. We are in the 21 RED, next to the black 11.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY FLORENCE TOURS - ENJOY BIKING
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.