Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour self-drive Tuscany aperitivo sunset tour by Fiat 500
- Drive a vintage Fiat through beautiful Tuscany in a guide-led convoy
- Visit a quintessentially Tuscan villa nestled in rolling hills
- Relax by the villa pool with a classic Italian aperitivo
- Savor a spritzer cocktail and snacks such as Tuscan cheeses and cold cuts
- Raise a glass or two of Chianti wine
- Relax with an included return transfer to Florence
Departure & Return
Our clubhouse is inside VILLA LE PIAZZOLE, as soon as you enter the gate, on the right
What To Expect
Often known by their Cinquecento brand name, these famous 4-seater cars took the motoring world by storm in the 1950s, and the early models are among Italy’s most beloved retro cars. The cars have manual gears, so if you’re the nominated driver, you’ll need to know how to use them.
After getting driving instructions, hop inside your Fiat and drive in convoy behind your guide.
Head into the Tuscan countryside as the sun sets — the time when the region’s rolling landscapes look especially magical.
Cruise the tranquil roads and trace a section of the Mille Miglia, the legendary 20th-century round-trip automobile race between Brescia and Rome.
Wind by vineyards and orchards, and stop to snap photos of the classic Tuscan scenery of farmhouse-topped hills and cypress-lined lanes.
Arrive at a 15th-century Renaissance villa surrounded by picturesque gardens. Hop out of your Fiat and stroll to the outdoor swimming pool and terrace.
Admire the gorgeous setting as you savor an Italian aperitivo pre-dinner drink and snack. Enjoy a spritzer cocktail and delicious Tuscan snacks such as cheese, bruschetta (toasted bread topped with tomato and basil) and cold cuts.
Finish with a glass or two of Chianti and hear how this quintessentially Tuscan wine is produced, bottled and aged. Feel free to partake — the driving part of your tour is over.
Return to Florence by car or bus with an experienced driver at the wheel. Your tour concludes at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Previous experience using manual gears essential, should you be the nominated driver in your group. Your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely.
- Children aged 12 and under are free of charge. Valid ID is required
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive. You must bring your driver's license
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY 500 Touring Club Concepts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.