- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Private Tour important informations: Accademia Gallery, always closed on Mondays, other opening days could limit the number of admissions at any one time for security measures and sets aside the number of these spots it will sell in advance. During the high season, some Skip-the-Line dates can be sold out on the official website. In this cases, instead Accademia Gallery you will have the option to visit for more time the scheduled places in Florence and we will refund to you the corresponding tickets cost (15 Euro per person).
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting when included: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff