Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private hill town trip from Florence
- Visit two UNESCO sites
- Choose a private tour for a personal experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Choose the perfect place for lunch—the area has enchanting restaurants and trattorias, or you can arrange a meal at a nearby farm house—then continue to Volterra to stroll winding, cobblestone streets to a remarkable collection of historic sites. Visit Etruscan tombs that were built hundreds of years before Christ, see elaborate Roman baths and take in an excavated stone theater.
Twilight fans shouldn’t miss Volterra’s film sites, where the dramatic scenes from ‘New Moon’ were shot with the backdrop of stone walls, historic piazzas and ramparts. Take time to explore the boutiques and workshops that line the streets, browse Volterra’s celebrated alabaster artwork, then relax in the comfortable van during the return trip to Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chianti Drivers private tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.