Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group day trip from Florence to the hill towns of Tuscany
- Visit the medieval towns of Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni
- Explore the hill town of Siena independently
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a driver-tour escort (a driver-tour escort drives and guides our guests) on a small-group tour limited to six-seven people / Min 2 people for guaranteed departures
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of Cafè Paskowski in Piazza della Repubblica in Florence, 10 minutes prior the departure of the tour.
What To Expect
Continue to the medieval town of San Gimignano. Take a leisurely walk with your your driver-tour escort to admire the Gothic and Romanesque architecture, and enjoy stunning vistas from the prominent landmark of the Torre Grossa.
Make your way back to Florence along the scenic route through the Tuscan countryside, stopping in the villages of Monteriggioni before returning to your original departure point in Florence.
PLEASE NOTE: The order of the places visited might change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in,must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law.
- It is client’s responsibility to check if the provider of the service has sent any communication up to the day prior to the tour departure – Failing in checking your email inbox might incur in extra costs involved with the excursion you have booked, and that will not be refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passengers pay the same rate irrespectively from their age
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to museums, galleries and all related tourist venues as well as indoor bars and restaurants, will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn’t apply to children less than 12 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands