- Skip-the-line tour of Florence’s Uffizi Gallery, with an art-expert guide
- View the highlights of the iconic gallery and learn about its history
- Hear tales of Renaissance artists such as Giotto and Leonardo da Vinci
- See Michelangelo’s Doni Tondo, Botticelli’s Birth of Venus and Caravaggio’s Bacchus
- Learn about Florence's medieval Medici family, whose rulers nurtured the great artists of the day
Departure & Return
In front of DOOR 1. An Assistant waits for your wearing blue clothing with CAF Tour- Gray Line logos. Meeting time: Morning option:11:15 am Afternoon option, starting from April 2022: 03:10 pm Please note: from April 2022 the meeting point will be at Via dei Tavolini, 15r - Caf Tour & Travel Agency
What To Expect
Your tour will begin in front of the Uffizi Gallery in central Florence, where you’ll meet your guide. Head straight inside, bypassing the crowds and long lines with your priority access ticket. Your guide will take you to each of the museum’s highlights, stopping to admire Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Michelangelo’s Doni Tondo, da Vinci’s Annunciation and more. Afterward, head to upper level to see masterpieces from Caravaggio.
Then continuing exploring the museum at your own pace if you wish, or check out the rooftop café to kick back with a refreshment (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No health restrictions needed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Taking a tour of the gallery is definitely better than doing it on your own, because you get much more from the guide's interpretation and background, and just watching the painting by yourself." See review
- "The lines weren’t super long, but being in a small group where we had a guide describe the art and history surrounding the pieces made this tour really worth it!" See review