- Private, 2.5-hour tour of the National Museum of Bargello in Florence
- Admire highlights of one of the world's most important collections of Gothic and Renaissance sculpture
- See masterworks by Michelangelo, Bernini, Ghiberti, Donatello, and more
- Learn the stories behind the art for a more in-depth experience
- Gain insight into life in 15th-century Florence through displays of coins, textiles, and armor
- Private tour can be customized based on personal interests
Departure & Return
At the entrance of the Bargello Palace.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
See masterworks like Michelangelo’s Tondo Pitti and Brutus, Cellini’s bust of Cosimo I, Donatello’s David, and Giambologna’s Architecture and Mercury, plus many other pieces by the greatest names in Renaissance art including Bernini, Brunelleschi, and Ghiberti. Also browse the museum's collection of coins, textiles, armor, and ceramics while your guide provides insight into daily life and politics of 15th-century Florence.
Throughout the 2.5-hour tour, feel free to ask all the questions you like and let your guide know any areas of special interest, as the tour can be customized to focus on particular galleries or artists.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience