- Half-day tour of the Tuscan Chianti region from Florence
- Round-trip transportation from the Florence train station
- Visit Montefioralle and Greve in Chianti
- Taste Chianti and learn about the cultivation of Sangiovese grapes
Departure & Return
IN FRONT OF BURGER KING
What To Expect
Make your first stop in Montefioralle, a hilltop town with winding streets and historic buildings. Have a look around the town's impressive castle, which gives way to photo-worthy views over the surrounding countryside.
Descend down the hill to Greve, where you have some free time to look around on your own. If you're there on a Saturday, be sure to hit up the town's weekend market for some tastes of Tuscany and unique souvenirs. If you're interested, your guide can set up a wine or olive oil tasting in town (optional, additional expense) before you head out of town to visit a classic Tuscan winery.
Once you arrive at the winery, meet an onsite guide to learn about the cultivation of the local Sangiovese grapes and taste some wonderful wines, olive oil, and vinegar.
Return to your original departure point for drop-off after your time exploring the Chianti region.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the Special Requirements box when you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscansafari Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The square isn't too big so just enough time to poke around and taste some wine at an enoteca if you feel like it." See review