Explore our promoted experiences
- Siena and San Gimignano tour with dinner in Chianti
- Leave Florence and travel through the Tuscan countryside to Siena
- Take a Siena walking tour around Piazza del Campo and the city’s picturesque streets
- Make the most of some free time in the hill-town of San Gimignano
- Visit a Chianti winery at sunset and savor a 3-course meal with wine
- Small-group experience with a maximum of 16 people ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River). Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
What To Expect
Arrive first in Siena, one of Tuscany’s crown jewels. Follow a local guide on a walking tour through the city, passing charming backstreets as well as Piazza del Campo, the celebrated main square that hosts the Palio horse races twice a year. Learn about Siena’s contrades, or districts, which each have individual legacies, traditions and anthems. Before departing, sample a surprise local specialty.
Continue to the hilltown of San Gimignano, known for its impressive towers. Relax with some time to roam the streets independently, popping into local shops or admiring the medieval architecture.
Afterward, travel to a Chianti winery to soak up the sunset while eating dinner. Weather permitting, take a seat outdoors and feast on a 3-course meal of authentic Tuscan dishes with wine.
After a day of food, wine and sightseeing, you will be returned to central Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- RAIN POLICY: The tour runs rain or shine.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A long tour to some very worthwhile hill top places." See review