Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The take-off field is chosen by the afternoon, and we communicate it to you. The field can change, it must be the wind, and the weather condition, it is important to wait for the communication. All communications will arrive after 18:00
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 07:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up and Drop off can be arranged after booking, at extra cost.
- The exact launch spot in San Casciano in Val di Pesa varies depending on wind and weather conditions; you will be notified of your launch spot and itinerary the day before your flight.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balloon Team Italia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff