Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover what makes Tuscan cuisine unique with the help of trained foodie guides
- Go beyond the city center to eateries and markets in less-explored districts
- Learn how to order and eat like a local, avoiding touristy meals while in town
- Great way for food and wine lovers to get off the beaten path
Departure & Return
You'll meet your Food Ambassador at Dante Statue in Piazza di Santa Croce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalkingPalates
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This tour is an excellent value and a delightful way to spend an evening." See review