Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Round-trip transport from Geneva to Annecy by coach
- Explore a French mountain town at your own pace
- See Alpine scenery and France's third-largest lake
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Departure & Return
Bus Station of Geneva, our office is just crossing the street (Keytours - Grayline Geneva - Swisstours: Rue François Bonivard 8, 1201 Geneva)
What To Expect
Pass remarkable views of the Alps throughout the drive, then arrive to a picturesque scene of colorful houses and flower-filled balconies. You have plenty of time to explore on your own.
See the Palais de l’Isle, a 12th-century island fortress, or head to the equally historic Château d’Annecy, which commands sweeping views from a hilltop perch. Stretch your legs on the pedestrian and bike path that wraps around the lake, which is the third-largest in France, or try local cuisine in a canal-side cafe. Meet back up in the evening to board the coach and begin the return trip to Geneva, where this tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is an independent tour so you are free to explore the town at your leisure." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews