Explore our promoted experiences
- 10-hour sightseeing tour of Chamonix from Geneva
- Enjoy a ride on the famous Aiguille du Midi cable car with a guide
- Gaze out over famous Alpine peaks including the Matterhorn in Switzerland
- Savor a traditional lunch in a local restaurant in Chamonix
- Take the cogwheel railway to the Mer de Glace Glacier
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Geneva
Departure & Return
Next to the sign Keytours Excursion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child under 3
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If an activity is close for maintenance or weather conditions, you will be offered alternatives but no refund
- The operation of the Aiguille du Midi cable car and Mer de Glace train are both subject to local weather conditions on the day
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that if you take the Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace options, you will be provided with a multipass. Multipass which gives access to all the facilities of the Mont Blanc company. If you use this Multipass for a single activity, it will be considered by the Compagnie du Mont-Blanc as used and cannot be refunded if the other activities are closed. The Mont Blanc company offers alternative activities but does not authorize refunds of the multipass.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swisstours Transport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.