Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc in France from Geneva, led by a professional guide
- Drive through the Arve Valley to Chamonix
- Choose from different tour options to suit your preferences
- Ride the cable car to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi (if option selected)
- Marvel at spectacular views of the Swiss, French, and Italian Alps, including Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn
- Hop aboard the cog railway to Montenvers and enjoy a 3-course lunch in Chamonix (if option selected)
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Geneva
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
What To Expect
Select from the tours listed in the Itinerary section to determine the schedule and price of your day in Chamonix and Mont Blanc. Please note from November 6th to December 15th is the annual closure of the Aiguille du Midi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please dress appropriately for a day in the mountains; even if it is warm and sunny in Geneva, it can be cold and wet in Chamonix or at the top of the Aiguille du Midi and on the Mer de Glace
- The operation of the Aiguille du Midi cable car and Mer de Glace train are both subject to local weather conditions on the day
- Please note there is unplanned maintenance on the Aiguille du midi cable car at the moment, an alternative cable car will be offered with a similar view
- If one of the activity closes, there will be alternative offers, or partial refunds, but the transports won't be refunded in any case
- Please note that the official currency of France is the EURO. Swiss francs are unlikely to be accepted in Chamonix
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, as you will be travelling from Geneva (Switzerland) to Chamonix (France)
- Please note: guide will be present with you on the bus and the village. You will have free time in the cable car or train and the guide will meet you after.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that if you take the Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace options, you will be provided with a multipass. Multipass which gives access to all the facilities of the Mont Blanc company. If you use this Multipass for a single activity, it will be considered by the Compagnie du Mont-Blanc as used and cannot be refunded if the other activities are closed. The Mont Blanc company offers alternative activities but does not authorize refunds of the multipass.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Note to anyone going on this tour - it is extremely cold and windy - dress warmly and wear proper shoes!" See review
- "If the weather is good, and the Mer de Glace glacier is open to visit, Montenvers is a must." See review
- "The Mt Blanc gondola is subject to weather conditions, especially winds, even when the weather is otherwise clear." See review