- Discover the city of Geneva during this 2-hour sunset bus tour
- See the Jet D’eau, the Geneva flower clock, and the UN Headquarters
- Learn about the history of the city through the onboard audio commentary
- Enjoy panoramic views of your surroundings on the open-air upper deck
Departure & Return
The Tour starts at 19:15 (7:15PM)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY GVA TRANSFERS SARL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff