- Take a break from the city bustle in a private painting class
- Learn painting tips and tricks from your professional teacher
- Try your hand at painting Geneva’s iconic Jet D'eau
- Take your work home as a unique memento of your visit
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of Fairmont Hotel (old Kempinski), perfectly located in the city center.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Art Shop Geneva
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.