Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to the high ropes park in Interlaken
- Soar through the air on nine different courses
- Jump from platforms situated up to 66 feet in the air
- Test your nerve with more than 100 different challenges
- Race through the courses or take frequent breaks to relax and enjoy the Swiss outdoors
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are 15 minutes walk from Interlaken West train station. Walk towards Heimwehfluh and follow the “Seilpark” signs from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 only with adult supervision
- Children under 18 must have the written consent of a parent or guardian
- Please wear comfortable outdoor clothes and sturdy shoes (no flip-flops)
- Guests 140cm+ can participate in all 9 parcours
- 7 parcours available for guests between 120cm and 140cm
- Children between 110cm and 120cm can participate in 3 parcours with direct 1:1 assistance from a parent or guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children <110cm can participate in the Snowli Kids Course (as long they can walk on their own)
- Max. weight 120kg (265 lbs)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms