Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour electric bike tour of the Interlaken countryside, led by an expert guide
- Explore lakesides, pastures and villages on a ride through the Bernese Oberland
- Glide through historical Unterseen and along the River Aare
- Hug the glittering waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz and admire the mountain views
- Visit a traditional farm and taste some of the fresh milk it produces
- Follow a family-friendly, level route and cover more distance on an ebike than regular bike
- Numbers are limited to 12 for more personalized attention from a guide
Departure & Return
Höheweg 133 3800 Interlaken
What To Expect
Once you’re ready, set off on your 3-hour tour. Your route covers level terrain for a distance of around nine miles (15 kilometers), so it’s an easy ride, particularly on an ebike.
Follow your experienced guide along the roads that wind through the lush Swiss countryside. Interlaken lies in the heart of the Bernese Oberland, where emerald pastures, pretty wooden villages and glittering lakes spread beneath towering Alpine peaks, so the scenery is gorgeous with a capital G.
Drink in the idyllic surroundings and sense of peace as you pedal along flower-lined promenades and winding lanes, and make regular stops to drink in the views.
Stop for photos of sparkling Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, and learn why the waters of the first are blue, and the second green. Pass the old-world Alpine chalets of Bönigen, and follow lovely alleyways along the River Aare. Head into the lovely town of Unterseen and ride through its historical old center, gliding by the quintessentially Swiss buildings and medieval churches.
As you explore the countryside, pull up at a traditional farm nestled in the meadows. See the cows and horses, and taste some of the creamy fresh milk as you learn how it’s produced.
After about three hours’ riding, arrive back at the original starting point in Interlaken, where your tour ends.
Please note: the minimum age for riding ebikes in Switzerland is 16. Children under this age will be required to to ride standard bicycles on this tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flying Wheels GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Ask for or take water bottle and empty your bladder before taking off." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews