Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Mürren’s natural mountain challenges with a local mountain guide
- Walk the Nepal suspension bridge and be rewarded with astonishing views
- Get all the safety information before you start, and hear tips as you climb
- Save space in your suitcase and use a provided helmet and safety harness
Departure & Return
Stäger Sport Mürren Chalet Enzian, 3825 Mürren Stägersport is in the middle of the village on the main road, approximately half way between the Schilthorn cable car and Mürren train station.
The tour ends at the Schilthornbahn Gondola station in Gimmelwald
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Minimum age 10, children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Only suitable for participants comfortable with heights and with moderate fitness
- Max. weight 120 kg (265 lbs)
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands