Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Cinque Terre up close, in a group of 10 people
- Talk to your guide to tailor the tour to suit your group's needs
- Discover the viewpoints that would be difficult to find on your own
- Stroll through four of the unmissable Cinque Terre villages
Departure & Return
Cruise terminal or train station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is possible to request the possibility to make the tour privately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veronica F.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.