- A small-group gastronomy tour of La Spezia, with five food stops
- Sample regional specialties like mesciua, testaroli, farinata, or fried calamari, topped off by dessert
- Explore the stunning historic center on foot, discovering hidden treasures along the waterfront
- Get first-hand experience of Italy’s high-end food culture, with expert commentary from your guide
Departure & Return
Near to the fountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- 11.30 am or 6.30 pm - please specify at the moment of the reservation
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The food was delicious and very generous servings - go hungry!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews