- Hop-on hop-off bus tour in Rome, including round-trip transfer from Civitavecchia Port
- Hop off or hop on at any of the eight bus stops throughout Rome
- Choose to see the Colosseum and Castel Sant’Angelo
- Pass by many historical monuments, and learn about the city as you go
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi onboard, and order tickets to attractions quickly (own expense)
- Get round-trip transfer from the Civitavecchia Port
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Hop on your bus in Rome, and get ready to explore the city at your own pace. You pick the stops you want to get off at, and with eight different stops, there’s plenty to keep you busy. You can also learn interesting facts about Rome as you ride, and pass by famous monuments. Some places you can visit include the Colosseum and Castel Sant’Angelo.
Keep track of your own time during the day as you explore, but make sure you make it back to the Cruise Welcome Centre—Largo della Pace before the last shuttle to the Civitavecchia Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Choose one tour, collesium or vatican, you will never get both done on a one day trip to Rome, and don't buy water from the street vendors, they reuse the bottles and they are not sealed bottles, UG!!!" See review
- "There is a 5-10 minute walk from the coach bus to the Hop-On-Hop Off bus stop, but the tour was very informative and stopped at / close to must see spots in Rome." See review