Explore our promoted experiences
- A hands-on lesson to discover Piedmont’s traditional cuisine at a winery
- Prepare four courses of classic dishes from Piedmont with a local chef
- Sample wines produced on the estate with explanations by the winemaker
- Relax over lunch at the end of the lesson with the chef and hosts
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.