Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the picturesque Langhe wine country on foot from Alba
- A guided hike to avoid the hassle of following a trail map
- Sample wines and specialty foods from the Piedmont hills
- A convenient ring route that begins and ends in Alba’s main square
Departure & Return
Outside Trifulhouse Holiday Apartments and Albaway office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended for people in good shape who are used to walking uphill.
- Appropriate footwear and shoes are recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY albaway sas di Maria Margherita Airale
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience