Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Swiss cheese and chocolate tour, from Lausanne
- Taste Swiss chocolates at Maison Cailler Chocolaterie
- Sample Gruyère cheese in the town of Gruyère
- See vineyards and Lake Geneva when passing through Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, a World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
We pick you up at the exit of the Metro stoop "Vennes", next Aquatis.
What To Expect
Discover the secrets of great Swiss chocolate on a tour of Maison Cailler Chocolaterie, capped off with tastings of a variety of their delicious chocolates. Next up, head to the traditional Swiss village of Gruyère, which is famous for its signature Gruyère cheese. Sample the cheeses during your visit to a cheese factory, then have time to take in the village and surrounding scenery. Snap photos of the green mountains and listen to cowbells ring in the fields.
Wind down your day with a drive along the Swiss wine route, which runs through the Lavaux Vineyard Terraces — a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hillside vineyard terraces scale the slopes above the deep blue waters of Lake Geneva, and date back to at least the 11th century.
At the end of your full-day tour, your guide returns you to your starting point in Lausanne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff