1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit one of the Bolgheri region’s most charming wineries when you book a tour at the Terre del Marchesato. Founded in the 1950s, the winery is a regional highlight. Choose from several daily tour times, and make your own way to the vineyards. Fo for a tour of the grounds, visit the cellars, and enjoy a tutored tasting of various wines, plus light snacks.
- Learn all about how wine is made when you visit a working winery
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Tuscan countryside
- Taste different wines and enjoy traditional nibbles
- Pick from several convenient daily tour times
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Località Sant'Uberto, 164, 57022 Bolgheri LI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terre del Marchesato
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 18 minutes
1 hour 18 minutes
2 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLivornoFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - PisaUnique Experiences - PisaWine Tastings - PisaFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory