- 7-hour Livorno shore excursion to Tuscany
- Travel from the cruise port to the Chianti region
- Visit two wine estates in the scenic Tuscan hills
- Meet one of the owners and learn about cheese making
- Taste the wine and produce during a light lunch
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then, travel by minivan away from the coast and toward the hills of Tuscany. Your destination is Chianti, one of the world’s most scenic wine-producing regions.
Through the day, you’ll visit two historic wineries and farms, discovering their production traditions and winemaking heritage with the help of your guide.
Take a break for a light lunch at one of the farms, and meet the owner to learn about the food and wine. As well as sampling the produce, you’ll even learn about cheese making on the estate.
When your tour ends, return to your minivan for the journey back to your cruise ship in Livorno.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms