- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge is included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Early departure : Departs: 5.30am (boarding at 5:15am) Late departure: 4th April – 23rd May and 5th September 2022 – 27th March 2023 Departs: 9.15am (boarding at 9am) Late departures: 30th May – 29th August 2022 Departs: 11.15am (boarding at 11 am)
What To Expect
Gaze at the monument from a unique inside perspective and listen to arresting stories that detail the mysteries surrounding the atmospheric landscape.
Return to your vehicle for the journey to Windsor Castle, an official residence of the Queen of England, and receive an introduction to the home of the British Royal Family. See the opulent State Apartments and St. George’s Chapel on a guided tour, and capture photographs of panoramic vistas from the castle grounds (entry to Windsor Castle is not included).
Relax during your journey back to London, where the tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Stone Inner Circle Access visits at Stonehenge take place outside of regular opening hours
- Entrance to Windsor Castle is not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It is very much worth the extra to go inside the stones." See review
- "It was totally worth waking up super early in the morning to get this rare opportunity to walk around the stones." See review
- "All the comforts afforded, well worth getting up at the crack of dawn for this once in a lifetime experience." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews