Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 5-hour Tuscan cooking class in Lucca
- Shop for fresh ingredients and sample regional delicacies with a chef
- Help prepare a delicious 4-course lunch, then pair your creations with local wines
- Learn tips and tricks to recreate your favorite recipes back home
- Suitable for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Il Cuore / Extra Virgin Lucca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this for people of all ages, the conversation was lively, the food was amazing and we had the unique chance to spend time in Giuseppe's beautiful home." See review