- Select the Lucca bike tour that suits your group and budget best
- Learn as you ride and hear about Lucca old town and its city walls
- Sample gelato and wine in places where the “Lucchesi” like to eat
- Enjoy a fun way to sightsee in Lucca and keep fit as you explore
Departure & Return
At the main entrance of Lucca railway station under the taxi sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In colder months this tour takes place in the morning for better light and temperature conditions. Gelato will be replace with a cake and coffee and there can be changes to stops due to different winter time openings.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany like a Local
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms