- Explore Siena and San Gimignano on a tour from Lucca
- Enjoy Guided Chianti wine tasting and locally produced extra virgin olive oil
- Sample Pecorino cheese, and Bruschetta
- Immerse yourself in Tuscan’s history
- Small group ensures special attention and personal experience
- Discover the narrow ancient streets of San Gimignano, nicknamed "Medieval Manhattan
- Visit the unique square with a shape of shell "Piazza del Campo" in Siena and learn about the Palio
Departure & Return
Outside the train station, under the orange TAXI sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise at the moment of the confirmation if vegetarian or celiac
- Due to uneven surfaces, we do NOT suggest this tour to people with walking difficulties
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 5 people is required to run this tour. If there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, you will be offered an alternative option or full refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with any walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Come See Italy - Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms