Explore our promoted experiences
- Try your hand at truffle hunting with an authentic “tartufaio” in Tuscany
- Take a walk through the woods near San Miniato with a trained truffle dog
- Lunch with bruschetta and pasta dressed with fresh truffles and dessert
- Connect with locals during this experience hosted at a family-run farm
Departure & Return
For people who stand in Florence, we suggest getting a train from Florence to San Miniato. The time table is as follow: (Reg 23355) Departing from Florence 10:53 Arrival at San Miniato 11:34 Once in San Miniato train station, you can take a taxi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Truffle Hunter
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Boots, ponchos, and umbrellas were provided for anyone who needed them." See review