Explore our promoted experiences
- Unbeatable views over Lake Lucerne and the surrounding countryside
- A qualified instructor and safety gear for a worry-free flight
- Pickup and transportation to the take-off location from Lucerne
- Flights from Brunni, Führenalp, Engelbergertal, Niderbauen, and Mt. Pilatus
Departure & Return
Lucerne train station Tourist Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If the passenger's weight exceeds 100 kg (220 lbs), please notify when booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAP Paragliding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff