Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Big arch monument right in front of train station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The famous Rathaus beer from Lucerne from select ingredients.
- Our house beer is unfiltered – also called “Zwickelbier” or “Kellerbier”. Bright golden yellow, sparkling, with a light fruity hop flavour. The tanginess and lightness of this beer make it a joy to drink.
- 100% Pilsner malt
- Tettnang hops
- 12% original wort, 5% ABV
- The dark malt mixture gives our Christmas bock beer its strong, warm nut colour. Full-bodied taste. With a caramel, roasted and liquorice aroma.
- Warming and lightly smoky near the end. Just right for Advent.
- Our golden yellow wheat bock beer owes its fruity aroma with a hint of sweet banana to the top-fermented yeast. Our signature beer – sparkling and full-bodied. Goes well with hearty dishes.
- Our amber-coloured, traditional March beers or “Märzen” are brewed according to an old recipe hailing from Munich. Very drinkable and fresh thanks to its slightly malty aroma.
- A sparkling classic for hot days: our copper-gold, top-fermented wheat beer. With a banana and citrus aroma. Its distinctive fruit aroma stimulates the palate. Juicy and sparkling.
- Our autumn beer – brewed with four different kinds of malt. They give this special beer its bright, red-brown colour. Prepare to be surprised.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands