Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience three of Switzerland’s must-dos in just one trip
- Enjoy picture-perfect views across the Alps
- Avoid hidden costs with admission fees and transfers included
- Learn more about the region from your local guide
Departure & Return
next to the the red info-point at the train station Luzern. Ground level, opposite train track No. 14 (the staff at the red info-point is NOT representing us)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.