- Private tour of Mt Pilatus from Lucerne
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Lake Lucerne with a private guide
- Take the cog-wheel railway to the summit of Mt Pilatus and enjoy free time at the top
- Admire breathtaking views over the surrounding peaks and valleys
- Descend through the pretty village of Fräkmüntegg
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Lucerne
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Please note: Boat and coghwheel railway will operate Mai to October only. Off season, the tour will be performed by travelling to mount Pilatus both ways by gondola, the tour will be finalized with a 1-hour tour on the lake Lucerne by panoramic boat after the return travel from mount Pilatus.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands