- See the Fountain of the Preachy, Albertas Square and Saint Sauveur Cathedral with your guide
- Discover the chic shops and charming cafes of Aix en Provence
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Taste local specialties like the Calisson, Nougat or Tapenade
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Disembark near Cours Mirabeau, Aix’s chic central thoroughfare lined with 17th- and 18th-century mansions. Snap memorable photos of the rich architecture and artistic accents as you make your way to Vieil Aix (Old Town). In this seductive and historic center, you’ll accompany your guide through the winding streets and explore charming boutiques, cafés and markets. Admire spectacular fountains such as the Four Dolphins Fountain and the Place d’Albertas fountain, and grand venues like Cardeurs Square, Saint Sauveur Cathedral and Hôtel de Ville (City Hall).
Enjoy and taste local specialties like the calisson, nougat or tapenade with your tour guide.
Your 4-hour tour ends with a scenic ride back to the departure point in Marseille.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A La Française Marseille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands