- Explore Marseille on a 2-hour small-group Segway tour
- See panoramic views from the top of Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica
- See the the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations
- See top sights like Le Panier, La Major, and Notre Dame de la Garde
Departure & Return
By Train : La Joliette (T2 ou T3) By Metro : La Joliette (M1) By Bus : 35, 49, 55, 82 By Bike : n° 2272 - Joliette Dunkerque By Car : Q-Park Marseille Joliette
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the vehicle, passengers weighing over 110kg will not able to ride an electric Trikke vehicle
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart or back complaint, or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Massiliacar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.