Explore our promoted experiences
- Make the most of your time in port with a guided shore excursion of the city's top attractions
- Venture off the beaten path to witness local culture and traditions
- Learn about the history of one of Europe's oldest cities
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
First, cruise to the Palais du Pharo (Napoleon's Palace), the 18th-century coastal mansion that stands like a sentinel at the entry of the Old Port. Admire the bustling waterway before heading inland to view Notre-Dame de la Garde, a Neo-Byzantine Catholic basilica that rises from Marseille’s highest point, and the Abbey of Saint Victor. Continue through the ambient Le Panier quarter, Marseille’s oldest neighborhood. Coast through picturesque lanes and under terraced houses strung with clotheslines and pass by Marseille Cathedral, a French national monument.
Next head to the Corniche du Président John F Kennedy (Corniche Kennedy) for a leisurely ride along the sun-kissed coastal road. Along the way, pedal past scenes of French life such as locals playing pétanque – a popular bocce-style game – and fishermen working in the village of Vallon des Auffes and the quaint cove Anse de Malmousque. Capture great photos and hear intriguing stories of Marseille’s long history from your savvy guide. You’ll also have a chance to stop for refreshments (own expense) before returning to the port to re-board your ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children from 1–3 years old can be carried in an infant seat attached to an adult's bike
- Children from 4–11 years old can ride in a trailer attached to an adult's bike
- Children 12 years and over can ride their own bike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY EBTM Tours Marseille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The electric bicycle make the challenging hills possible for any age and physical condition." See review