- A Michelin trained chef’s small-group Italian cooking workshop in Milan
- Get access to unique family recipes passed down over the generations
- Sample homemade limoncello prepared from fresh lemons in the garden
- Choose from lunch or dinner options, or additional timings upon request
Departure & Return
There are different means of transport near her: the easiest way to get here is the green subway line 2 (Metropolitana Verde Linea 2). Via Vincenzo Foppa is about 500 metres from the station and it is very easy to reach. I will send a email to you with all the informations after your booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY bruna evangelisti
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We would absolutely recommend cooking with Bruna if you get the opportunity." See review