- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Round-trip train fares
Departure & Return
Meeting point at Cadorna Station near the JUICEBAR inside the station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour will end in Como after the guided tour
- You will be free to leave from Como at any time, with included train tickets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands