Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the quaint towns of Lake Como
- Learn about Italy’s winemaking history at a wine cellar
- Sample a variety of local products like cheese and wine
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point is inside the central station. We will send detailed instructions before the tour date!
Meeting point is at the ferry boat pier at 09:30
Take the 15 minute ride ferry boat to Varenna for the 09:30 meeting point at the pier
Take the 07:30 am boat to Varenna for the 09:30 meeting point at 09:30 by the pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LUCAfromITALY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms