Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover Milan’s popular landmarks on a guided tour
- Skip the hassle of navigating and visit the Duomo and Sforza Castle
- Experience a piece of music history at the La Scala opera house
- See Leonardo Da Vinci’s famous mural “The Last Supper”
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide in duomo square by the Mondadori bookshop
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Your shoulders and legs must be covered (tops, shorts, short skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed
- No luggage or large bags
- No knives, hand sanitizer or sparkly beverages
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY GT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.