- Take a look at Leonardo da Vinci's notes and sketches at the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Complimentary admission for wheelchair users, not all galleries are accessible
- See the Codex Atlanticus exhibit and masterpiece collections
- This admission tickets allows for a self-guided tour around the museum
What To Expect
Proceed inside with your general admission ticket, which gives you access to the Codex Atlanticus exhibit as well as the museum's permanent collection. Get an intimate look inside the inner workings of master artist Leonardo da Vinci's mind through viewing pages from his personal notebook, filled with notes and sketches from the period between 1478 and 1519. The entire notebook is more than 1,000 pages long and resides in the museum's library. The pages on display are rotated regularly.
See paintings from other legendary masters, such as Botticelli’s 'Madonna del Padiglione,' Titian’s 'Adoration of the Magi,' Raphael’s 'Cartoon for the School of Athens,' and Caravaggio’s 'Basket of Fruit.'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair users have access to the Ambrosiana gallery; only certain exhibition rooms are accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff