- Morning, afternoon or evening Milan bike tour
- See top Milan attractions such as Teatro La Scala, Milan Duomo and Castello Sforzesco
- Explore neighborhoods like Brera and Darsena del Naviglio with your expert guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of ten people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Morning or Afternoon Tour (3.5 hours):
Start by cycling through the downtown streets of Milan, pedaling around the city's glamorous parts of town. Cruise by verdant gardens in Palestro and drink in the chic vibe of the Manzoni district with its luxurious buildings and headquarters of the world's leading fashion houses. Stop for a breather at Piazza della Scala to take in the famed opera house, Teatro La Scala, and learn about the great singers and conductors who have performed there.
Then pedal on to Brera, its streets flanked by historic houses and churches, and marvel at the imposing Sforza Castle, a fortress from the late medieval and Renaissance era. Learn about the history of the structure and how it was built for the first duke of Milan in the 14th-century.
Other stops include the trendy Ticinese district and Colonne di San Lorenzo, the oldest Roman ruins in Milan. Before finishing the tour, stop at the famed Duomo, Milan's glorious Gothic cathedral, and learn about the building's history.
Evening Tour (3 hours):
Take the evening tour and be prepared to be dazzled by the twinkling lights and lit-up landmarks of Milan. Marvel at the Duomo and the intimidating Sforza Castle. See all the spots that are on the morning and afternoon tours, such as Palazzo Regione Lombardia, Piazza Gae Aulenti, Brera and Piazza della Scala.
After that, hit some of the city's must-see sites, including the Duomo, the city's marvelous cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 9 years 1,35 height
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain policy: The weather doesn't stop Bike The City! In case of light rain we provide you with a lot of good reasons to go! If it rains heavily our guide will take you on a walking tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the minimum number of participants for each tour to proceed is 2. If the minimum number of participants (2) is not reached, we will inform you, via email and/or via text on your mobile, within the day before by 8pm. If we have other available dates, we will propose you other options. In case you won't be able to join us on other dates or we won't have other availabilities, we will make a prompt refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike The City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff