Departure & Return
In front of Palazzo Castiglioni, Corso Venezia 47, Palestro Metro station (M1 – red line) Look for a guide with a hooded cape
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Check the weather forecast, wear comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance. Look for the guide with a hooded cape.
- Are you afraid of ghosts? No one will jump out at you and try to scare you. On this tour we focus on storytelling and not on special effects or cheap tricks to make the tour ‘frightening’. We will take you through the mysteries, legends and tales of the darker side of MIlan’s history, and none of our stories are made up for the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Citywalkers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.