- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Infront of Mondadori store, Piazza del Duomo n. 1 (under the arches, just outside the Mondadori store)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It should be remembered that, to access the Monumental Complex, visitors must be decently dressed. Inside the Cathedral, off-the-shoulder and / or low-cut dresses, shorts, miniskirts, and hats are prohibited. if necessary, please note that at Ticket Office 1 - Sala delle Colonne (Piazza Duomo 14 / A) it is always possible to purchase appropriate disposable Kimonos.
- It is extremely recommended to wear comfortable shoes. During hot days it is recommended to wear a sun hat.
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a line to get to the roof
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wanderinitaly
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- "Experiencing this beautiful Cathedral in person is a travelers must when in Milan." See review