- Taste the best Milan has to offer on this 2-hour food and wine tour
- Sample delicious Milanese treats and three local wines during the tour
- Learn about the history of food in Milan and the local culture
- Enjoy personalized service with a tour of no more than 10 guests
Departure & Return
at the end of Galleria Victor Emanuel II you will find Opera House Sq
How to get the starting point: from Duomo sq you walk through the Galleria Victor Emanuel II we will meet at Leonardo da Vinci Statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Dress code is casual/smart
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ROBERTO MAURIELLO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a great opportunity to sample some traditional Italian dishes and wines, and also a fantastic way to learn so much about Milan." See review