- Entrance ticket to Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper and the Duomo di Milano
- Bypass the queues with a skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Get close-up to Leonardo’s masterpiece inside a Dominican convent
- Hear some of the mysteries related to the mural and the biblical scene that it depicts
- Discover the Duomo with a licensed guide
- Get access to a useful Milan App with additional information and services
What To Expect
As you make your way toward The Last Supper, enjoy a brief introduction to Italian Renaissance art from your guide and learn more about da Vinci’s crucial role in the era. Hear why the artist was commissioned to paint the famous biblical scene from the duke of Milan.
As you admire the iconic image, your guide will discuss the symbolic use of color, as well as the perspective and composition. Study the reactions of the apostles as Jesus announces that one of them will betray him, noting how each of the twelve faces are marked with a distinct distress and incredulity. Feel free to ask your guide any questions while you look, and listen in on some of the hidden messages purported to be found in the mural.
Our licensed tour guide will then lead you to discover the Duomo, one of the most iconic building of Milan and the fourth largest Cathedral in Europe. Fall in love with its gold plated statue of the Madonnina and see the true symbol of the city.
Download an exclusive Milan App that includes:
- audio content of Milan
- useful bookable services for your stay in Milan
- promotions and bookable guided tours
- geolocalization for the city attractions
- events and useful information
- possibility to download the audio contents offline
- possibility to purchase contents for additional Italian cities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You have to provide your email address in order to receive the App download link; each link can be used only once and on a single device. If the application will be deleted from the device, it will not be possible to recover the purchased contents
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff